Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Awsome and Awkward Thursday!

AWKWARD!
Having old men hit on you so that you will give them an extra cookie- kinda fun though I wonder if I gave them 2 extra cookies if they would shake or sit for me.... hmmm

Telling a boy employee that it his turn to clean out the tampon box, oh sorry excuse me the sanitary napkin box.

Flamboyantly raising my hand to answer a question in Institute, then realizing it is rhetorical...whoops what do you mean you don't wanna know about my private and personal life? my bad

Going to the gym and then seeing a guy that you used to sorta date, and not wanting to talk to him so then you hid from the guy by switching to a machine that is in the corner... then he totally catching you in the act of dodging him, not my finest moment


AWESOME!

Although those old men hit on me to get a cookie, they still tell me " Gee your a cute little thing!" Being called cute is always awesome

Finding out that the $1500 scholarship you received works for HAIR SCHOOL! Yippie!

Jumping on the tramp and playing Uno with my nieces and nephew

Being on TV!!!! more like I was just exercising in the background while the girl said great things about the gym I go to... but hey its still tv! and then receiving a FREE smoothie for being willing to be on TV


For those who dont know Awesome and Awkward started by this blog and well I love it! so there was my inspiration

1 comment: