Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Glorious Wedding



So hair school- big whoop right, why else haven't I been writing. Well a lot those reasons are because of my wonderful family, and can I just say I am the luckiest girl in the world. I have the best family. Anywho....

My big brother ( aka my partner in crime growing up) and my best friend ( girl who stole my identity) got hitched!! Thats right- best friend and big brother, how lucky am I!! Not a lot of people can say that their best friend married into their family- the only downside to this destined duo is that well my best friend's name is Melissa- and as you guessed it, the world now has two Melisa/ssa Monroes- who knew there was room for another one :)


May 6 was such a wonderful day- full of love and a good ol' dose of stress caused by doing the brides hair, pickup up family members, getting the flowers, parking tickets, and of course watching 10 kids ( three of them being less then 1 years old) at the temple grounds. But oh it was worth it when the couple stepped out of the temple and their eyes gleaming of honest and true love ( which, if your around for a while it gets kinda nauseating). Well the day followed with pictures, videos, and lots of hugs and kisses- between the bride and groom.


They are now living in Illinois for the summer and let me tell you it has been hard to not see them. Melissa and I are very close, and well all three of us share jokes that not everyone else thinks is funny. I know that from personal experience. Its definitely hard not to have Melissa ten steps away- and I find myself missing the both of them quite a bit.

I don't know if I can express the happiness I feel for my brother and friend. They have such a fun spirit about them- both of them can make me giggle at moments notice. They have found something special, something real- and well it brings me such joy to see them together.

Congrats Jordan and Melissa- I sure love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment