Saturday, June 18, 2011

Its been a while....

So, Hello there once again- I am sorry I have not written or updated this blog, and I promise its not because I got horribly injured- sadly my oh so very pathetic excuse to not writing is because... ready... duh dut dada... I have been BUSY!
Finals, moving, working, and well family matters have all kept me from writing- well don't fret because I am back and wow has my life changed a lot in the last couple of months.
Update-
I passed all of my finals with flying colors- as well as getting a pretty good GPA at BYU, and well you know what I did with that great sense of accomplishment of conquering BYU ( well sorta, cause its not like I graduated) yup that's right people- I changed schools. Well more like I am going to hair school- Taylor Andrews Academy to be exact. What brought on this change you might ask- well a lot of things really. I have always loved doing hair and have been really passionate about it, and it wasn't until I went to college that I realized that I really had a knack for it. But before I could make the big leap to going to hair school I had to do/realize a lot of things.
First, I had to go to college. I had to prove to myself that I could do college, that with my hard work that I could get good grades and be successful in it. Second, I had to realize that I really was good at hair- that I had a hidden talent. And well last- I had to realize that I was not stupid or shorting myself by going to hair school. So after all happened I started researching. Figuring out tuition, expenses, hiring rates, rating schools, and basically just seeing if it was even possible, and guess what... it is :) I ended up finding a huge scholarship- 1/2 tuition ( $ 8,000 ) for this school and well everything, and I mean EVERYTHING fell into place. I am going to a very pristine and high class place that has all good programs that I want as well as good people. I am so excited. So ready to do what I really want and not look back at what people say or think- cause well I am doing this for me and for my future and I am SOOO excited to jump- not leap into this new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment