Wednesday, March 2, 2011

To Start Out

In my religion class here at Brigham Young University we were asked to complete a project. Now this project was open to all of us. This project in a nutshell is suppose to be something that develops your own testimony of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. It is suppose to bring you closer to him and help you be a little better.

So I have this wide range of everything and anything that I want to do for my project. My wheels started turning and I love music and I love the lord, so my first thought was to make my own slideshow of depictions of the Savior and sing the music in the background. Now this idea was brilliant! yet it was not something that was going to stretch my testimony, it was not going to be something that helped me grow and develop and become a stronger witness of Christ.

Thus the conclusion of this epic yet pitfall of a story is that I decided to blog. I want to be able to write down my life, spiritual moments ( ones that are not too personal to share) and share the tender mercies that happen each and everyday of my life. Now I am warning you. If you are a person who is uncomfortable about spiritual things or feel weird about it, stop reading now. This blog is for me. Well its for me and you but it is for me to grow and for me to develop into my potential as a daughter of our Heavenly Father
This blog is also for you... well if you want it to be for you.

So there it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment